You are sending a link to...
HELP A SISTER OUT!
Middle Sister Wines Creates “Help a Sister Out.”
Middle Sister wines support charities that help women and families through its “Help a Sister Out” campaign. Middle Sister wines donates to Dress for Success, a non-profit organization that promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
Want to get involved?
Why not turn your next Girls’ Night Out into a closet exchange event to “Help a Sister Out”? Host a girlfriend gathering to collect career-appropriate accessories, shoes and business attire for your local Dress for Success affiliate. You can enjoy a glass or two of Middle Sister wine, a laugh or two with your friends—and support a worthy organization that empowers disadvantaged women to achieve financial independence by landing the job of their dreams.
Here’s what you can do:
- Contact your local Dress for Success affiliate. Check out www.dressforsuccess.org to find the affiliate in your area.
- Let your DFS affiliate know you want to throw a girlfriend get-together to gather needed donations. Inquire if there are any special needs, such as accessories, shoes or specific items or sizes.
- Pick a date and send out invitations to all your favorite gal pals. Let them know the occasion for celebration is a closet exchange and drive for Dress for Success.
- Click here for a digital EVITE you can customize and download.
- Ask each friend to go through her closet and gather up what Dress for Success currently needs.
- Your friends probably have casual and fun accessories, shoes and attire that they no longer wear as well. Ask them to bring these along in order to exchange with each other.
- Suggest that your guests bring their favorite bottle of wine. (We recommend Middle Sister)!
- Plan on providing a simple spread of your favorite party foods.
- Send to your friends or post on Facebook or Twitter!